• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Player SL's Oceanic Future Map Progress

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
CE Anti Aircraft units good for TE battles ::)
High level CF + RQ loops make magic in all eras.
No. You will soon run out of coins and supplies if u dont have sufficient CF level. And usually need to raise over LV 200. However CF in TE is lower. If you do that loop quest thousand time you will run out, especially from FE above. What i meant by loop quest is doing it thousand times, you my role model in this game is a guy who got 5M goods from CF in TE, and gained 80million ranking points in 1 day. Now thats only possible in TE.
yeah AAVs will take out useless TE units lol,thats why i said just pass through TE no need to get anything,next barracks should be hovers in FE
i dont see why TE units are all uselesss....combat drones are very efficient
maybe theres no big CF TE players in rugnir, but on my world, KORCH, global rank 2 who is 600.000.000 points is a TE player. And there are lot more who is like that way.

No. You will soon run out of coins and supplies if u dont have sufficient CF level. And usually need to raise over LV 200. However CF in TE is lower. If you do that loop quest thousand time you will run out, especially from FE above. What i meant by loop quest is doing it thousand times, you my role model in this game is a guy who got 5M goods from CF in TE, and gained 80million ranking points in 1 day. Now thats only possible in TE.

That's only if you loop the unbirhday quest (1000s of times). It's the only RQ that costs supplies/coins. You may not be able to gain millions of goods etc if you loop some of the other RQ's, like gather supplies/coins or spend fps, as many times as it's possible, but it's still highly profitable (in all eras), if you have a high level CF. 500% reward boost from lvl 80, for instance.
How many players want to sit around and loop 1000s of unbirthday quests anyway? Not my kind of role model, for sure

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
That's only if you loop the unbirhday quest (1000s of times). It's the only RQ that costs supplies/coins. You may not be able to gain millions of goods etc if you loop some of the other RQ's, like gather supplies/coins or spend fps, as many times as it's possible, but it's still highly profitable (in all eras), if you have a high level CF. 500% reward boost from lvl 80, for instance.
How many players want to sit around and loop 1000s of unbirthday quests anyway? Not my kind of role model, for sure
your thoughts are very different than me, i have many friends who want to have high level CF around me. with that we can beat even SAAB players in ranking, no one can stop. Also just imagine what you can do with millions of goods.
How many players want to sit around and loop 1000s of unbirthday quests anyway?
A LOT of my friends do
CF 500% only works on iron age, and in other era you will quickly run out of coins and supplies like a said, or getting resource unbalanced.
and TE is the highest era that has the lowest CF value

your thoughts are very different than me, i have many friends who want to have high level CF around me. with that we can beat even SAAB players in ranking, no one can stop. Also just imagine what you can do with millions of goods.

A LOT of my friends do

CF 500% only works on iron age, and in other era you will quickly run out of coins and supplies like a said, or getting resource unbalanced.
and TE is the highest era that has the lowest CF value
Well, I do like my high level Cf's (Well, the highest is "only" lvl 92). And I do like when they boost my goods rewards :-) But I don't want to spend my gaming time on looping unbirthday quests all day long. I don't care about ranking, btw. Points are useless imo.

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
back to the subject..
taking undertow bank. Nothing special still :(
is there any champions i get to meet in OF contiental map? i really wonder that.
previously got to see that in AF part 4 AF champions look green and looks like battlefortress

Attachments

• OF1.GIF
    OF1.GIF
    391.2 KB · Views: 113
  • of2.GIF
    of2.GIF
    322.9 KB · Views: 113
  • of3.GIF
    of3.GIF
    147.3 KB · Views: 116
  • of4.GIF
    of4.GIF