• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Slinger Range

• Thread starter DeletedUser4641
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4641

Hi Guys,

I am playing this game now for 4 hours.
And i wanna have slingers
Now i have the research of slingers already did.
And when you finish it there must be a Barracks for slingers
But the barracks never comes and i refresh the page a lot of times but i didnt come,
Is there some other thing you need to do first for the barracks?

DeletedUser4089

Welcome to the forums, thanks for posting.

Have you fully unlocked the slingers in the research tree? If you have there should be a green icon with a tick in it. If you are seeing a blue icon with a dollar sign in it, you still need to pay something to fully unlock slingers, clicking on the box will tell you what that is.

Assuming you've fully unlocked slinger research, click the 'Build' (bottom left), then military buildings, and from there you should be able to build a slinger range (as long as you have enough gold, supplies and population.)

While you're here, I suggest getting acquainted with the guides section, where you'll find lots of helpful information.
Enjoy the game.

DeletedUser

Have you paid the unlock costs as well? That would be 200 coins. To see if you did, check out the icon on the right hand side of the research - it should have a green checkmark. If it has a blue $-symbol, you still need to pay the unlock costs.

Regards,

Anwar

Status
Not open for further replies.