• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Sleeping Lions II

DeletedUser

I'm not entirely sure that it is a bug, but here it is:
In the quest Sleeping Lions II, you are supposed to recruit 3 new units. The problem I have is that in the previous quest about recruiting an unit, I actually unlocked every unit and trained them all. Now my army has 5 spearfighters, but I can't recruit any without diamonds, and then apparently only one. The only real possibility I see is to do some more research to be able to recruit some slingers, but then I'm afraid of breaking another quest coming later.

I think the quest shouldn't be about the number of new recruits, but about the number of units in the army. Of course, I may be totally wrong and the quest may be working like intended.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Go to fight and loose spearfighters then recruit and its gonna be good :)

DeletedUser

D'oh. I didn't think of trying to build another barrack. Thanks a lot! :)

DeletedUser17

This is not a bug, but simply a quest involving unit Production/management. Thank you very much for all your helpful comments. Good luck with the quest Rhanan! :)