• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unformatted: Sitting down in the tavern

jogman

Private
It's really frustrating that friends dont clear down their tavern because they are not full. You cant sit down because you are still there from the day or week before. I understand the not sitting down again in 24 hours but could you not resit after 24 hours are up

After all the game does monitor when the tavern is cleared and you are time blocked from sitting again. I'm not looking for a new bonus excluding that's fair enough. Getting up to 45 taverns in a day is pretty well impossible midweek

Thanks

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
i just wish the game had toilets in the tavern, so the caption would read fatugly sat down on the toilet in your tavern and took a dump or something like that. it would at least amuse ?