• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Sisi questline issue.

• Thread starter DeletedUser4198
  • Start date

DeletedUser4198

Hi,

This is not really a bug. It is more a issue in many celebrity quest lines.
In the Sisi quest line on quest 7 we are asked to research a technology without any alternative.
Is there any chance an admin can mark this quest as complete since it forces me to advance in a new age and i do not want this yet or just abandon the quest chain all together.

Cheers,

DeletedUser

I suspect you'll have to abandon the questline altogether if you do not want to advance. If you're not willing to 'complete' the quest, why should you be allowed to continue the event?
I'd be extremely shocked if support are willing to assist you in this way.

DeletedUser4198

Why should i have a laugh. I am forced to decide between going unprepared in the next age and loose a nice building, (and maybe some diamonds from quests;)).
I do not know if im the first one that point that quests that give a choice in how to complete them are somewhat better.

DeletedUser96901

the solution is already in the title :lol:
"contact support"

DeletedUser12400

Hi, This is not really a bug. It is more a issue in many celebrity quest lines. In the Sisi quest line on quest 7 we are asked to research a technology without any alternative. Is there any chance an admin can mark this quest as complete since it forces me to advance in a new age and i do not want this yet or just abandon the quest chain all together. Cheers,
There's essentially no chance that in-game moderators will do it.
I am forced to decide between going unprepared in the next age and loose a nice building, (and maybe some diamonds from quests;)). I do not know if im the first one that point that quests that give a choice in how to complete them are somewhat better.
You are not the first one but definitely not the last one. You need to make a decision. Either you stay in current age and don't get the building or advance to next age and own the building.

DeletedUser96901

I am forced to decide between going unprepared in the next age and loose a nice building
that is like life
you are forced to go to work or you don't get paid :lol:

and btw: you don't lose the building
because losing would mean that you already have it :rolleyes:

but the truth is that you only don't earn it
that is not losing

Why should i have a laugh.
because you think you get something for doing nothing when all other who get it must make that quest

comparing to life
getting paid and not going to work

that would be a reason to laugh about the stupid others who work for their money