• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Sisi Event 2016 (Autofinished Quests)

Galladhorn

Monarch
I just went through and finished the current Sisi event and it appears that several of the Quest´s did not force me to complete the quests fully - Parts of the quests was ticked (Done), in the similar way when being at the end of the the Tech tree (e.g conquer a sector, reseach a Technology etc.) But the fact is that right now I have not completed the Tech Tree, since I´m teching and advancing the continent map of Artic Era part 2. So essentially I would have options to fullfill the quests.

- If this is intentionall or related to the Promethium gathering time lock idk?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Just add to the discussion thread if you've any further comments, I suppose. But it has already been 'addressed' as such.

DeletedUser96901

if it is not a bug the developers wanted that it behaves in that way :rolleyes:

then the only way to change it would be an idea in the proper section ;)