• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Simple question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What is the recommended way to refresh the screen in FoE? I know polishing others and logging in/out performs by default, but this is inconvenient at times.

I can't understand why we don't have a button to perform this function.

Using Chrome btw.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Which isn't much use in fullscreen. I use fullscreen by default, as my city is much bigger than the screen can zoom out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4089

If you're refreshing anyway, it's not too much trouble to hit Escape, F5, then full screen again.

DeletedUser

So why cant there be a button that does this? I miss mails and polishes because this game cannot refresh itself. I really don't wan't to have to reset the screen placing every 10 minutes because of a game lacking in ability.

DeletedUser

If I go to fullscreen, I cannot do anything at all but play the game - if I want to do something else in my browser or on my computer, I will have to leave the fullscreen mode.

I really don't think it's something that should be ingame. You choose to hide the refresh option by going fullscreen, so the only option is to back out of that before you can do something else :)

DeletedUser

If you go to to say the continent map and then exit that usually refreshes the page for me. I also play on other worlds so logging in and out between them refreshes me also.

~ddrd1981

DeletedUser

Well that is what I do now "ddrd".

Still cant see why they couldn't add, or utilise, a button to do it from fullscreen, which doesnt centre on your city anyway, nor does it zoom out far enough.

Close thread please - not worth mentioning it seems. :confused:

DeletedUser

It's worth to read around the forums, and see that for instance zoom has been mentioned before, together with some suggestions about it...

And please don't forget that the game is still in beta (it really says so when you log in). It means that not all features are implemented yet, and that the more content will be added before smaller and less important things like the things you suggested here might be looked into. :)

Closed on request.

Status
Not open for further replies.