• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Silver among the prizes in the treasure hunt

DeletedUser108429

Having silver among the prizes in the treasure hunt will add diversity , there are always same prizes available and the treasure hunt was completely ignored by the developers in all the updates . If we can find gold , why not be able to find silver as well?

DeletedUser110195

Can't say I'd mind getting a little boost to my tavern development, but that would give incentives to the professional plunderers to not bother playing nice with anyone. I think the current tavern system is fine, if a touch slow.

DeletedUser100065

As treasure hunt isn't available on the mobile app, i'd not expect this to be implemented. More likely to get silver from GE encounters possibly?

DeletedUser96901

-1 for silver
silver is produced enough in the tavern

but 1% giving 50 diamonds in the last chest would be nice :blush: