• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Silent Assassins Recruiting NOW

DeletedUser

***BREAKING NEWS***

New guild set up in Korch with revolutionary management style.

Our name - Silent Assassins.

Our creed - Having fun.

We are committed to helping members develop their cities to their maximum capabilities. We will help with pol/mot and trades, GB construction and leveling and all else that comes with a caring sharing guild. We are looking for active members who like to have fun and share a laugh and a joke whilst developing a guild with strong inter-member bonds. We like conversation, assistance, and above all else fun. We aim to be involved in GvG once the guild has developed but we realize that is not everybody's cup of tea and so we will have roles such as farming for those who wish to lead a peaceful but productive game life, but right now we are concentrating our efforts on developing players cities and having a laugh. Msg myself or Renty or any other guild member for invite NOW. We look forward to having you join us, come on, you know you want to :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Would you consider my application?
i am currently ranked 5th in Korch.

Thx

DeletedUser105714

i just recently started, and i am very active. do you need any qualifications?

DeletedUser106150

Hey, I'm new to FOR, first week, I'm just about to enter the Iron Age, this guild is pretty much what I was looking for. Could you send us an invite?