• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Signature Request

DeletedUser

If anyone can make me a signature, you will be a legend :cool:

DeletedUser276

people might need a bit more info than.... can people make me a signature :P

like what you want in it... color, aesthetics.

DeletedUser4089

Now, i spent a lot of time designing and making this, so I hope you like it.
aHHr52F.png

DeletedUser

Now, i spent a lot of time designing and making this, so I hope you like it.
aHHr52F.png

First thought: Wow, some people are awesome for taking the time, thinking up something special, simply doing something for someone... just like that.
Spoiler click: Lol, I've never laughed so hard in my life. Actually scared the people in the other room. :D

DeletedUser4089

I couldn't think of a picture to go with either of your names like the "Matrix Cube" where it's a cube with the green scrolling matrix-like code (No, it wasn't completely random)... So I had to go completely random with colours and artwork, I hope you like.

Coooooool. Make me too. :P
u25hwGc.png

That is pretty amazing, Barti. If you made me one, I would totally use it!
bBgQQdl.png

If you don't like, I can try again.

And anyone else that wants me to make one for them, let me know.

DeletedUser

Amazing. I now have the best signature ever. You can all start being jealous now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmmm not seeing it - There it is! Barti, you have massive talent! I especially like the lone star for Texas!

DeletedUser

Oh my better ask for one before Barti is flooded with requests. Can I have one too? :)

Surge

Brigadier-General
Welcome to Comedy Show! I don't need a new siggy, I'm proud of my extremely old and outdated and probably nonsensical signature about tacticians...

DeletedUser

I chose to join the dark side Bart! Please make "THE SIG" for a mortal like me.