• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Signature Request

DeletedUser4089

I chose to join the dark side Bart! Please make "THE SIG" for a mortal like me.
cCix4j7.png

And my own sig store. New requests there please. I've hijacked this thread far enough - Link

DeletedUser14349

I just tried this out with paint. I have never used it before. I like the unique style of these pictures because of their simplicity :)

rhana.jpg

But I think I will make a nice signature pic with GIMP when i get the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12400

First thought: Wow, some people are awesome for taking the time, thinking up something special, simply doing something for someone... just like that.
Spoiler click: Lol, I've never laughed so hard in my life. Actually scared the people in the other room. :D

This comment made my day lol :D

Overtype, I saw that your name in your avatar had a fire background so I was inspired by that. Let me know if you like them I am open for suggestions.

View attachment 2691

View attachment 2692

+1
Seraphim, wow! That looks very impressive, amazing =]

DeletedUser7719

It is not fair if he used that size for his sig, but I don't think he did, and Seraphim would of most likely have resized it if we was planning to use it ;) Posting the images in general is also with the rules since it is under 640x640.

DeletedUser100824

awesome, thanks for the info byeordie ;) so, as long as it's within the 640x640, you can work with that? unless someone wants to use em pics for signatures?

DeletedUser7719

Yes, you can post any image you want that's under 640 x 640 as long as it isn't used as a sig (if it's above 500 x 100). You can still post images over 640 x 640 as long as they are contained within spoilers:
[noparse][/noparse]

And also, no copyright material, inappropriate, or animated images ;)