• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Siege Units have to be bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So I asked before why my Siege Units were doing nothing, I got told that they're more of an anti-heavy soldier, and I just realized that you can hover the mouse over the unit portraits at the bottom during a fight to see their stats.

However, even when I use my Thrower on a heavier unit (Warrior, Legionnaire etc) they always do 1-2 damage, as they do to all other units.

However, when someone else uses a siege unit to me they always seem to do at least 5 bars of damage, I sure hope this is a bug... :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No, it's not stone throwers can do 0-2 damage on spearmen while spearmen can do 7-8 damage on stone throwers. The stone throwers are merely used for the very long range they get.

DeletedUser

No, it's not stone throwers can do 0-2 damage on spearmen while spearmen can do 7-8 damage on stone throwers. The stone throwers are merely used for the very long range they get.

I mean when others use Throwers - such as the AI, their Throwers deal 7-8 Damage to my spearmen... I hardly find that balanced - even if the AI is stupid :P

Status
Not open for further replies.