• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Siege camps and Towers sometimes dont work

cyllan

Corporal
SC 24%x2 =48% to avoid atrttion

i did 25 figths today with 2 SIEGE CAMPS atrittion went 17...i should have been able to fight 32 easy ...not the first time....
lots of times you have to reload the map cos the game "forgets" they exist.....

DeletedUser96901

RANDOM

it happens randomly
so 4 attrition away from expected value (13) will happen very often

cyllan

Corporal
it only happens the other way......i just fought 35 fights with 2 siege camps i got 6 times continued raised atrittion FINAL ATRITTION 23 on 35 fights.....had to come out of screen loads of times and clear the cache.doesnt really help

that is not a 48% help.......that is a bug

I DONT RECOMMEND BUYING SIEGE CAMPS/WATCHTOWERS ANYMORE TILL THEY SOLVE THE BUG ..... IT WASNT LIKE THIS WEEKS AGO....we also have horrendous lag at peak times ......the not loading screens...etc

i have done many thousands of GBG battles....so the ( your maths are wrong argument is not going to work )

THIS GAME IS STILL BUGGY AS HECK

Emberguard

Legend
it only happens the other way......
IT WASNT LIKE THIS WEEKS AGO....
Well that’s two interesting statements. This is halfway through season 8 now. So 15 weeks total. How many weeks ago?

i have done many thousands of GBG battles....so the ( your maths are wrong argument is not going to work )
Those thousands of battles, over how long? The time since “it only happens the other way” or the time prior to that? Or both?

As far as math goes, here’s a very interesting video:

cyllan

Corporal
since GBG began ....and trust me i get loads of random results continuosly for 2 SC whic should be average 48% no change ......i am using the easy maths here

NOWDAYS attrition goes up and up and sometimes i think it isnt , it is because it doesnt even register.....this is last month or so....

It is bugged and i am even quitting GBG and coming back and reloading page .......it would be even worse.....

I USED TO DO 50+ FIGHTS EASY ATRITTION 28-30.........now is 35 fights...AFTER quitting game and reloading....and as i said i saw this morning the fights were getting harder in % but the atrittion wasnt even refreshing up .......

i can confirm i did 45 fights and attrition went up 30 times...after a lot of in out of the game....
IT NEVER WORKS THE OPPOSITE WAY...... like doing 70-80 fights with 30 attrition modifier with 2SC

Last edited:

DeletedUser653

No, its working and it works both ways but always feels like its not giving as much as it should, but this morning it was very nice to me did about 40 fights for attriction of just 3. never had that before so i must have to say thanks to you cyllan for giving me the postive luck for once :)