• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Side quest Fernikus EMA

DeletedUser110974

Can someone tell me what are the future rewards for this quest? I am asked to have all 5 goods buildings from this age. I must give 18k coins and 30k supplies, for a reward of 10k coins. It is OK, I can pay them, but the other problem is that I have to discover a technology, which I intended to avoid, and it costs 20 FP.

DeletedUser110195

Can someone tell me what are the future rewards for this quest? I am asked to have all 5 goods buildings from this age. I must give 18k coins and 30k supplies, for a reward of 10k coins. It is OK, I can pay them, but the other problem is that I have to discover a technology, which I intended to avoid, and it costs 20 FP.
You don't need to do any of the side quests, so if they ask you to research a tech, or that one, which is worthless especially if you keep the unboosted buildings, just abort and move on, unless the reward is diamonds, then you should bend over backwards to finish it. ;)

There are also chains of repeatables which convert coins to supplies for you.

DeletedUser110974

I thought that I may lose a storyline, and that there may be something valuable as a reward (like diamonds, as you say :) ), in the incoming quests after I comple this one. If nothing interesting comes ahead, of course I will not do it.

DeletedUser110195

I thought that I may lose a storyline, and that there may be something valuable as a reward (like diamonds, as you say :) ), in the incoming quests after I comple this one. If nothing interesting comes ahead, of course I will not do it.
Aside from the diamond awarding repeatables, they're just there to help a player balance their coin and supplies.