• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Show what is produced by Alcatraz (like Observatory/Cherry set)

DeletedUser16112

Proposal:
When collected, "float" the icons (and possibly names) of troops produced above the Alcatraz in a similar way to when you collect from a building that produces more than one thing (Observatory, Cherry Garden Set, +5 goods buildings like Kiosk, etc).

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea
Yes. Found no similar results on "Alcatraz" searches on the Ideas forum and each subforum.

Reason:
To figure out what was produced from Alcatraz one has to go into army management tab and then (from memory or notes) figure out what happened.

This proposal would be a quality of life improvement with a presumed low implementation cost since very similar functions exist already in the game.

Details:
See Proposal.

Visual Aids:
Collect from Observatory, Cherry Garden set, Kiosk or any building that produces multiple things.

Balance/Abuse Prevention:
Certified 110% Un-Abusable by the Esteemed Universal Global Expert Board of Abuse Prevention and Termination.

DeletedUser110195

For the improvement of keeping track of things and for that abuse prevention line +1, even though I don't have traz yet.

DeletedUser110312

This would be so good!!!
And a TIMER!!!
Please add a TIMER!!
For how long you can collect from the Alcatraz again

When in a guild, one perk is a percentage off building troops this is incorporated with the Alcatraz.

+1
-

Maybe even an additional feature within the TAVERN to use TAVERN SILVER to spit out only 1 Type of troop.

BB

DeletedUser103052

This would be so good!!!
And a TIMER!!!
Please add a TIMER!!
For how long you can collect from the Alcatraz again

When in a guild, one perk is a percentage off building troops this is incorporated with the Alcatraz.

+1
-

Maybe even an additional feature within the TAVERN to use TAVERN SILVER to spit out only 1 Type of troop.

BB

Alcatraz does have a timer, you just have to hover your mouse over it.

I'm neutral on the idea, I can't say it's something I have ever felt a need for.

DeletedUser110195

Alcatraz does have a timer, you just have to hover your mouse over it.

I'm neutral on the idea, I can't say it's something I have ever felt a need for.
I'd be willing to bet he plays on a mobile device, on those you can't see the time left until a building produces. Just one more thing that needs fixed for the mobile players.

Vesiger

Monarch
I'd be willing to bet he plays on a mobile device, on those you can't see the time left until a building produces. Just one more thing that needs fixed for the mobile players.
You can't.
Which is why people get very upset when you level up their Great Buildings and put them 'out of sync' with whatever their previous predicted collection time was :o

DeletedUser6065

This was in fact suggested before. I am too lazy to find the exact link.
And why bother because . .
It died despite the +1's.
I 'bumped' the same exact thread at a much later date.
I'm still not gonna look because . . .
It died again.
Another example of not being aware of/interest in the Forum inputs.
. . . mk
**I believe Overtype was the original poster (sounds like something he'd do). But, I'm not gonna waste time looking it up, because . . . ***

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103370

This was in fact suggested before. I am too lazy to find the exact link.
And why bother because . .
It died despite the +1's.
I 'bumped' the same exact thread at a much later date.
I'm still not gonna look because . . .
It died again.
Another example of not being aware of/interest in the Forum inputs.
. . . mk
**I believe Overtype was the original poster (sounds like something he'd do). But, I'm not gonna waste time looking it up, because . . . ***

Yeah, sadly a lot of good ideas just vanishing from time to time, but there are examples of the opposite too. Some are revived after a long time and get implemented, so I guess the best we can do is die tryin' :)