• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Show OWNED Goods in Green font in market

DeletedUser107616

MarketHighLight.jpg

...The Coke is green - indicating that the Deposit is owned.

If your the type of person who freaks out over change - this is for you...
Showfiltermarket.jpg
< just add this to the market. (and the green goes away)

The "Show Stock" shows amount you have >
Showfilterstock.jpg

I think gordykins wanted to show stock Market - include current stock in trade screen

DeletedUser107616

...it's a "chore" that doesn't have to be done. If the stock is shown right there in front of our eyeballs - we obtain the info instantly...
But the stock part was the minor secondary add-on to the main idea...
any comment on the green font?

joesoap

Major-General
you must have a super busy life if moving a mouse is a chore, its not like you even have to click to get the figure
i dont have an opinion on the green font, the amount of stock i have determines whether i take the trade not if i own the deposit, and what happens to the goods from ME upwards, you need a boost & a required good so will it only show green when you have both these?

joesoap

Major-General
another issue i have with your stock count thing, with the way its currently set up the amount of goods offered/needed is in nice straight lines so easy to read & understand, if you add the owned stock after this figure then it becomes very higgledy piggledy as you might have zero of 1 stock, then 10,000+ of the next one then 100 of the 1 after that
also in the case of some of the longer named goods, like renewable resources or biogeochemical data, there isn't enough space to add the amount of stock owned

DeletedUser107616

There is NO difference with ME+
Lumber is GREEN because of the Tree boost > so Packaging is GREEN

Someone is MORE likely to give away goods they can make - rather than give away goods they CAN'T make

I never said it was a chore - you did.
Something you obviously didn't think of...
tookme2secondstothinkofit.jpg
wonder why?

DeletedUser100065

Some sort of indication maybe helpful for quick scan through and you know what you can make yourself. Not sure green or red are good idea though after the fall fiasco it appears everyone that's ever looked at foe has red green colour blindness

DeletedUser106696

I'm not sure I follow the argument on the deposits: I would assume most players know what they are currently producing, and as far as earlier goods go, I don't think many would be more likely to accept a trade if they had the ability to produce the goods in question. In practice I wouldn't trash an FE goods building in order to start making PME goods again for the sake of a trade, and very few players will have the wide open spaces to put down yesteryear's goods buildings.

On the amounts, I don't think having the extra column would do any damage, but I never found that quick mouse-over bothersome...
But it would fit brilliantly into Inno's recent strategy of making lots of changes with at best questionable value for general game play. I spend a lot more time staring at a little sword waiting for things to load than I ever spent on stock checks during trading...

DeletedUser109385

megatonno has a point, I bet many players who play this game have colour blindness, I can suggest an improvement to this idea, allow the player to choose which colour the owned goods should be displayed! Either way I support this idea so +1

DeletedUser653

half like, I support the idea of highlighting stocks which you have the deposit for and many times i have to go back to look up what i have deposit for. this becomes even more needed when you are having to go back to produce lower ages goods and now need to work out perhaps over 3 ages what earlier goods you can build to make later goods. But of course for this to be useful i want it on my list of stocks as well.
so +1 for highlighting goods you have deposit for, but green and red are not the best colours.