• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

"Show only offers that you have the deposit for" checkbox in Market

DeletedUser105579

Proposal:
A button that lets you sort goods by whether you have the associated deposit. Eg. If you have the iron and stone deposits, only the offers that Need Iron and Stone will be showing.

Have I checked, yes I have.

Reason:
The story goes as follows. I saw a large set of guildmembers trades that I didn't have the goods for. I knew I had some of those goods deposits but not all. Therefore, I took a screenshot of the guild trades page and scrolled through my buildings list.
Now I get that this is a personal grievance, but this has probably affected more than a few people, and it has a simple fix: Add an additional sort option button.
TL;DR
1) An option to sort by goods deposits will allow guild members to help each other better
2) It will make the life of mobile players much easier

Details/Visual Aids:
Market.PNG

From a programming standpoint, coding in sort algorithms doesn't usually take that long and can be implemented from a package if lazy; seeing that there already are three sorting options, it would be a small copy/paste/edit job regardless. Changing the graphics would involve copying the image used in the goods buildings.

Balance/Abuse Prevention: Unrelated, UI change

Summary:
A checkbox in the market that will sort trades by display trades that Need goods that you have a deposit for.

DeletedUser110195

As much as I hate shooting down an idea that has its heart in the right place, that green thumb up button next to the proposed button effectively already does this, as it shows any trade you CAN take, which obviously is going to include the goods you have boosts for.

DeletedUser105579

As much as I hate shooting down an idea that has its heart in the right place, that green thumb up button next to the proposed button effectively already does this, as it shows any trade you CAN take, which obviously is going to include the goods you have boosts for.

Partially... but what if you have to / want to produce the good for a guildmate that you don't currently have enough for?

DeletedUser110195

While it is slower, you can select the specific good you want to trade out. You may have to do this one by one, but it still does what you're talking about. A better suggestion would be to simply modify the goods selector to allow multiple goods to be selected at once.

DeletedUser103370

While it is slower, you can select the specific good you want to trade out. You may have to do this one by one, but it still does what you're talking about. A better suggestion would be to simply modify the goods selector to allow multiple goods to be selected at once.

A multi-selector would come handy for sure!