• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Show higher levels in great buildings

• Thread starter DeletedUser111576
  • Start date

Do you support this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

DeletedUser111576

Proposal: Show higher levels in great buildings

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea : I searched but I didn’t find any similar idea

Reason: I personally always been interested in higher levels to see the benefits and decide whether it’s worth it to continue upgrading the building or not. So I have to close the game and google the name of the GB and find the link to wiki information while I think the same window of each great building can display higher levels just like it displays lower levels. This can be on demand fetch of information as opposed to prefetching. So for example, a GB in level 3. It shows level 3 and 4. When I tap on the right arrow, n the next page it will show level 3 and 4. And then 4 and 5 and so on.

Details: make the right button with right arrow icon enabled so that when tapping, it moves to the higher levels and so the players can see the benefits if they upgrade to the higher level, just the same way that it currently displays the current and the next level.

Visual Aids: none so far. I’ll try to attach one soon

Balance/Abuse Prevention: none i can see

Last edited by a moderator:

Shad23

Emperor
xbmono pls edit your starting post for this thread so it looks like what's below otherwise it will end up in unformated ideas :

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea :
i checked have not seen any but i'm not the OP

Reason: (copyed and pasted from OP ) I personally always been interested in higher levels to see the benefits and decide whether it’s worth it to continue upgrading the building or not. So I have to close the game and google the name of the GB and find the information.

Details: make the right button able to Show higher levels in great buildings

Visual Aids: none so far

I support it but please format as shad23 suggested.

And also why is it a secret to know what level are GBs of players who are not on your social lists? You can see it in browser version but not app. I really hope one day we will get a proper functioning app version, it's 2019 and people use their phones to do everything, more and more players use their phones exclusively to access the game as we take them with us wherever we go, it's no longer 1999 so will sit behind our computers locked in our rooms. Give us app which is not limited in all aspects.

DeletedUser96901

Himeji around lvl 138, Blue Galaxy around lvl 156
I doubt that

Himeji x9 to x10 took 33 level
Galaxy from x14 to x15 only 24 level

if you switch the numbers more people would believe you

DeletedUser111576

xbmono pls edit your starting post for this thread so it looks like what's below otherwise it will end up in unformated ideas :

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea :
i checked have not seen any but i'm not the OP

Reason: (copyed and pasted from OP ) I personally always been interested in higher levels to see the benefits and decide whether it’s worth it to continue upgrading the building or not. So I have to close the game and google the name of the GB and find the information.

Details: make the right button able to Show higher levels in great buildings

Visual Aids: none so far

Thanks so much. I have edited the post. Hope that’s all correct

DeletedUser111576

You could just use the wiki?
I don’t want to switch to internet browser. I’m using iPad or my phone and most people like me do, so it’s not as easy as using a PC. When you switch back, the game goes back to login page

I don’t want to switch to internet browser. I’m using iPad or my phone and most people like me do, so it’s not as easy as using a PC. When you switch back, the game goes back to login page
?? I'm using android phone and tablet, the wiki is easy to reach through the help tab in settings