• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Should I age up or stay in HMA longer

• Thread starter Deleted member 118885
  • Start date

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
If you can fight your way through 64/64 In the GE then yes you can gain a lot whilst in LMA, Do you plan to be a fighter or farmer in these low ages? To many unanswered questions to give a more detailed reply ;-)

DeletedUser

i have 500 of each CA good in my stock
Wow, really! You mean a whole 500, well you're very nearly ready for SAAB. Get real.
Sorry Em but...size really does matter, invest and grow the footprint. I spent the 2 yrs prior to the implementation of GBG producing 1-2K Goods per day and Trading up Era by Era for my GB costs, plus millions of Coins and Supplies.
LMA is a brilliant Era to camp and consolidate, I spent 10.75 months there before advancing. Been in Col for 12 months and no plans to move until another 5 Exps added...Maybe not even then.

Last edited by a moderator:
I rushed through SAM because I wanted to get to SAAB for 2 reasons..
1. The goods in SAM have little sale for FP value as both GB’s in SAM are mediocre at best..
2. The RQ’s in SAAB are far more exploitable and after finishing the story quests I unlocked another RQ slot..
it did however hamper me somewhat because I hadn’t built up any amount of Mars Ore (and I needed 11k for techs) and I’m now 30th or so in my hood where before I was in the top 5 at least, lots more super high level Arcs so not as many sniping opportunities..
I was however in a far better position than you are with a level 81 Chateau so I have no need for goods buildings, over 4g coins and 2g supplies and a decent stash of diamonds to rush through the SAAB map to the better asteroid ice deposits..

DeletedUser653

Emma, when ever you go up an age you want to be able to race to first useful troops as fast as possible, so that means building up FP and Goods that are required, or you might get stuck on LMA level fighting LMA troops with only HMA troops. plus all event stuff will change and start asking for LMA things to do!
To get great swords and Longbow (longbow is more useful i think) you need 25.5k coins, some supplies (both ticked) and 80 herbs and 150 copper (fails). so today i would say no.
Now i am guessing, but I would bet you dinner that none of your GB's are at L10 or greater and most will be L5 or below. This is really hurting you as they are taking up 75% of your space but not giving enough back to you as too low a level. So take a month out to build up goods and get some of those useful GB's up to a decent level for a LMA player (do not invest more in babble as odds are you will delete it one day).

Personally if I was you i would stay in LMA for 6 months and get that ARC upto L80, then never have a shortage of medals/BP/FP and medals are the most valuable thing for a LMA player as they pay for expansions.

8-) PS great question and one many newish players should ask.

legend9182

Major-General
Before summer event is here
Collect goods needed for research
1.5m+coins
Supplies are at good stage
Enough fps in bag.
Just don't research anything untill bonus/story quest asks
I stayed in hma for 5 to 10 mins

That's a good question? Comes with plenty of suggestions and advice. But, you'll have to answer that one yourself:

How fast do I want to progress thru the game?
Can I handle plunderers if I move up too quickly?
Will I have enough battle boost to maintain GE, GvG, & GbG guild requirements?
And quite a few more.

Moving up in eras requires a lot of forward planning; it's not something to do haphazardly.
However, many do just that and then come here to the forum to tell us all about the bullies hitting their cities.

Guess we all need a few good laughs.

DeletedUser

That's a good question? Comes with plenty of suggestions and advice. But, you'll have to answer that one yourself:

How fast do I want to progress thru the game?
Can I handle plunderers if I move up too quickly?
Will I have enough battle boost to maintain GE, GvG, & GbG guild requirements?
And quite a few more.

Moving up in eras requires a lot of forward planning; it's not something to do haphazardly.
However, many do just that and then come here to the forum to tell us all about the bullies hitting their cities.

Guess we all need a few good laughs.
Im the bully of my hood

Yeah everyone need to learn it's a game

Everything is a game, especially life - Who can get over on who with the least amount of work to get the most amount of money - All you have to do is look at these events and how they have evolved over the last 2 years. If they haven't been engineered to make the most from the least, then what is all of the complexity for - fun - fun for them → cha-ching, cha-ching, cha-ching - the cash register is ringing off the walls!

legend9182

Major-General
Everything is a game, especially life - Who can get over on who with the least amount of work to get the most amount of money - All you have to do is look at these events and how they have evolved over the last 2 years. If they haven't been engineered to make the most from the least, then what is all of the complexity for - fun - fun for them → cha-ching, cha-ching, cha-ching - the cash register is ringing off the walls!
Event should get changes overtime because if they stay on same/similar concept after some time people will get bored.
Changes can be made in difficulty or something else.
Plus real life game is so much different than foe