• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Should I age up or stay in HMA longer

• Thread starter Deleted member 118885
  • Start date
LMA is a nice era.. if your clever you can push ahead with Story quests and your continent map and get Grenadiers and musketeers from colonial age.. Grenadiers & Rogues decimate pretty much any LMA army so will make your city pretty much impenetrable to attackers and make GE a breeze to battle through if you have enough attack boost.. ;)

legend9182

Major-General
When I ages upto to lma I had 1m coin stock
But it took me 2 to 3 days to settle down with gold but I had 200k coin production

DeletedUser

That's good
But still it will take time to make you settle down
+ I recommend to let event buildings to stay 1 Era behind because you can't produce previous Era goods with cf
I have my goods deposits for LMA

DeletedUser

You have a postage stamp sized City, no resources, no way to produce resources and you consider yourself in a viable position to advance!?
What are you thinking Emmagirl?

DeletedUser

You have a postage stamp sized City, no resources, no way to produce resources and you consider yourself in a viable position to advance!?
What are you thinking Emmagirl?
i have 500 of each CA good in my stock

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
I see nice GB, but... what about the lvl?, I was in EMA until I was strong enought to age up.... to Future. And that was because of the GB.
Anyway, if you want to age up only one age... with that storage, i wouldnt recomend you to do it in the middle of the event. But i recomend you to keep the goods buildings event in the previous era. Very helpfull for GbG