• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Shorten all 24h cooldown to 21-22h

• Thread starter DeletedUser112402
  • Start date

DeletedUser112402

My suggestion is to shorten all 24h cooldown from great buildings, sitting on friends taverns, motivating or plundering, mayor house, all event buildings that have 24h cooldown to 21h or 22 h.
This way the game becomes less stressful and people can enjoy it more, because as it is now we have to login at a fix hour, and we loose time every day until we loose a day.
If is 21h or 22h cooldown we will have 3-4h to login and collect stuff and do things, and if we are late one day we can catchup next days. ... and so the game becomes more relaxing and enjoyable

This is my idea ... hope you guys implement it ..ty for consideration

DeletedUser110503

The correct English "easier" not "more easy" - just thought I'd correct a few papers before bed - lol
It is inelegant but not actually incorrect to use more easy instead of easier, while it is absolutely incorrect to omit the verb, even one as small as "is", from a sentence. There are further solecisms but I think I have made my point. I believe that the popular neologism mwahaha expresses my sentiments at this point.

DeletedUser105579

Repetition of the other idea. Also 21-22 hours is short, don't you think? I prefer the other suggestion, thank you very much.

DeletedUser112402

I play other online games, and one had the same problem, and there time was reduced from 24h to 16 h, and the game becamed way more fun and relaxing.
In my opinion if we get a 3-4h period every day to do stuff should be enough, so 21-22h cooldown is superok for me. ... now we have 0secods :(
but, unfortunately .... since a lot of you don't sport it, and the game is around for some years now ... it will probably stay as it s now ... so back to losing a day every week or so .... sucks

DeletedUser112402

Even better
If cooldown would be replaced by a specific hour (like 12 server time) .. this way we have all day to collect from wonders or aid neighbours ... and it can only be done once a day.
probably is better for servers too ... no more lots of cooldown times to keep track of :)

... still bugs me losing a day of collecting every week or so ... hope this is a good idea and you'll implement it.

DeletedUser112402

If we don't collect them every day, we lose them ... i mean they shouldn't stack.
Maybe they can make an item we buy for 5k-10k diamonds that makes them stack if we go on holiday ... but they soudn't stack for free.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Why not use the 23hr cool down like Elvenar does?

Keeps it damn near impossible to abuse a 'double collect' in a day, but especially for your daily polivating & collecting, it means there's very, very little 'clock creep' which ends up basically forcing you to take a 'reset day' every 7-10 days or so...

Also still leaves everything good and open for plundering too. ;)

DeletedUser110531

If we don't collect them every day, we lose them ... i mean they shouldn't stack.
Maybe they can make an item we buy for 5k-10k diamonds that makes them stack if we go on holiday ... but they soudn't stack for free.
That sounds so unbalanced, half the point of the game is collecting. If you remove all the effort from that the game will be so easy.

DeletedUser99692

-1 Sounds like la la land if you ask me. (Personal player opinion) Just one small point you can set the times of your collections from a great building by just not collecting them until you want to. Gbs can't be plundered so you can leave them for as long as you like. Oh and this wouldn't work with Alcatraz because that is influenced by your guild level. Mines is down to just over a 17hr cycle.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I just want Elvenar's 23hr clock for polivating guildies/friends/'hoodies & tavern visiting.

Productions can stay at 24hrs as they can go for weeks before the clock creep begins to add up.
But when I have 34 guildies + 140 friends + top 20 'hoodies to 'Aid' & sit in taverns? Holy gak does that clock creep add-up in a hurry, even with the aid button!

Seriously Inno, 23hr clock works Wonderfully in that other game!
Time to port it to FoE! :D :D :D