• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: Ship Sending Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roc8

Corporal
It is very possible this has been previously reported but I am unable to locate in previous threads.
When I spent the 64k coins to send the ship from the CA map to the Industrial Age map the timer started and the 64k coins were used. Now when I go back to the map it says to spend another 64k coins but the timer is already counting down. I clicked to spend the coins again and receive an "Internal Error" message and the game automatically refreshes. The coins are returned. This happens every time I open the map to check remaining time.
http://prntscr.com/9l9fvr

Status
Not open for further replies.