• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

shareing a town

DeletedUser15375

hi hope you can help a new player. iv read that you have to follow strict rules if two people are going to use the same computer or internet connection. my 5 year old daughter has spotted me playing and wants a turn i dont want her to delete or sell everything so was wondering if i can let her start on another world? just to complicate things as well as her age she also has special needs and would need help from me, which goes aganst the rules as i understand them. any advice will be appreciated

DeletedUser

Anyone can create another city on another world from same internet connection, in fact you can create one on all worlds. Its when you create another account and cities on the same world that things get complicated.

DeletedUser9070

as wizard1001 hinted, probably best is to keep the same account but play on a different world, she'll be earning you some diamonds eventually when she completes quests :)

Mind you having said that, if you do that you might want to keep an eye on her so she doesn't spend your diamonds by accident (it happens very very easily).
If so then create another account but you are going to make sure she doesn't play on the same world as you, at least do not trade or give each other FPs..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser653

Rules do allow 2 players ti use the same internet connection and have different accounts on the same world from that single IP address.

exact wording is below:

1) One account per player

Each player may have one account per world. Each account may have only one user and may not be logged into or played by any other player. Sharing your password with another player is forbidden. It is forbidden to create multiple accounts on a single world for any reason.

Examples:
It is allowed for two or more players to use the same computer and/or internet connection, provided each player only controls the actions of his/her assigned account. (Please contact support to make them aware CONTACT THEM HERE)
Knowing, storing, or asking passwords for other players accounts is 100% forbidden. If another player sends you their password, you must always report them; otherwise you chance your own account for being at risk.
You may not access ANY account that does not belong to you, on ANY world.
It is forbidden to play for another player if they are temporarily gone, or for any other reason.
It is strictly forbidden to force entry to an account
. That contact addrsss is http://support.innogames.de/login/to/game/foe/market/en

So you can still give FP's to each other and trade between you as friends, however if support see that one account is supporting the other and not being played as a game then a ban may well appear. So notify the support team, have fun and just make sure your not supporting one of the accounts from the other unless they are both being played as real accounts.

DeletedUser15375

thank you all for your help. it is more the fact that i will know (and probaly choose) her passwords. i would also be sitting next to her as she plays and would have to help a lot in the begining. it could even be almost like her playing my game but one i dont mind being sprawling and odd( im a bit of an order freak) if she didnt get bored of it she would one day get out the stone age but it wouldnt be a goal as such. at the moment she watches me and tells me what house she likes ect and it would just be good if she could do a bit more.

DeletedUser

i think your best bet would be to send her a referral link (click invite and third tab has your personalized invite link) and make sure you let them know that your daughter is playing the new account. that way you can still help her with trades, etc

DeletedUser

Your easiest bet is to contact support, inform them of the situation and ask them how to best approach it. All the rules above are, of course, intended to stop people from abusing certain game functions, not to stop people from sharing the fun of playing our games in the family.

I have a 4 year old daughter myself (who likes to drive tanks with me in a certain online game), so hearing this story is really nice. :)

All the best,

Anwar