• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Settlements: shacks only start producing when viewing settlement

• Thread starter DeletedUser104920
  • Start date

DeletedUser104920

Hi, I just noticed something strange. I built 4 shacks last night and this morning when I went to the settlement, I could collect from all other buildings but not these four. I found this strange so I clicked to see how much time remained, and it seemed as though they started production just then. I have not tried to reproduce it, but will confirm of and when I can.

Platform: iPhone SE running 12.3.1 using the app

World: Brisgard. This is not my main world , so I am not very concerned.

Seriousness: not a game breaker, but serious - not just an annoyance.

DeletedUser96901

that is how the game works since 2012

houses starts only when you are there

in the city they start only when you are in the game

in settlements you must be in the settlement
on mars: you need to visit the mars

or else houses won't start producing

DeletedUser104881

Test Ament is correct, this is intended behaviour, production only begins from when you first visit the settlement or colony once constructions has completed.

DeletedUser104920

Ok, thanks. I’ve been playing 4 years and this is the first time I noticed it, so I was a bit surprised.