• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Settings - Enable HTML5 client

DeletedUser114563

Just saw the setting now and activated it.
Sharper clear picture and end of never ending Flash crashes :)

DeletedUser112892

Better for newer PCs, worse for older.
I have old laptop with 128MB graphics card and Flash version runs much better than HTML5 one.

DeletedUser111359

I switched to HTML5 awhile ago, and find it significantly more stable than Flash.

And ultimately it will be the only choice. Might as well use it now, and help them find any lingering bugs/flaws.

DeletedUser653

HTML when it was first introduced was terriable and so dam slow it was like watching the letter you type appear 1 second at a time, 2 weeks later they made an update which improved it but still had lag bugs, so not used it for about 4 weeks but i do need to test it again to see if its improved and wouild suggest its worth a test for all players to compare and see which is better for your machine