• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: Set in stone achievement badge

Within the events section of the achievements, there is a badge called Set In Stone. This was created in the 2020 (i think) archeology event. At the end of the event I was at the silver level with 6/10 clay tablet questlines achieved. Fair enough.

when i started the 2021 i saw that the number was not increasing as i completed more questlines, so maybe it was meant to be in each event. But as i completed 8 questlines (sometimes multiple of the same tablet), the number did not increase. So i thought maybe it was unique tablets.

today i completed the 7th tablet, and no change.

it therefore looks to me like the number is only recognising what happened in 2020, and ignoring the 2021 event. This seems to me to be a bug.

ios app
version 1.203.20
dinegu

C63226B5-630B-43A1-A149-155B0B854F5B.png

BAD79B5D-22C2-4F2C-8B19-6F9721DD753F.png

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I am still missing Silver#1 on Dinegu, and I can confirm I do not have this achievement showing at all - even though I have the Highest Level achieved for "Everyday I am Shovelling"

nice2haveu

Corporal
My mobile is android, game version 1204.16

It shows 7/10 for "Set in Stone" achievement even after completing the golden tablet mission and collecting the historian reward.
PFA screenshot.
golden_tablet_tickmark_missing.jpg

Please note, tick mark is also missing on the golden tablet.

People are raising bugs, but myself still not find the tablets from below rows. No idea, what they are mentioning :rolleyes::?. Maybe waiting for daily gem is bad move, I guess. Just to point, myself also using android mobile and will check if getting close to what they mentioned.

hawknz

Corporal
Within the events section of the achievements, there is a badge called Set In Stone. This was created in the 2020 (i think) archeology event. At the end of the event I was at the silver level with 6/10 clay tablet questlines achieved. Fair enough.

when i started the 2021 i saw that the number was not increasing as i completed more questlines, so maybe it was meant to be in each event. But as i completed 8 questlines (sometimes multiple of the same tablet), the number did not increase. So i thought maybe it was unique tablets.

today i completed the 7th tablet, and no change.

it therefore looks to me like the number is only recognising what happened in 2020, and ignoring the 2021 event. This seems to me to be a bug.

ios app
version 1.203.20
dinegu

View attachment 23379

View attachment 23381

Thankyou

We are aware of this problem with the achievement and we hope it will be fixed in a coming update.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
It will be fixed in a coming update. Many updates yet to come before Archy event happens again, so nothing to think about, at least until Archy starts on Beta again next year.