• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Session terminated even though only one session was open at the time.

DeletedUser7990

• World: East Nagach
  • Browser and Version: Google chrome
  • Overview of the bug: Says "Session terminated

Another instance of Forge of Empires was started on this computer. This session has been terminated." I was logged on only once, there wasn't another FoE open at the time.
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs: Happened twice in a row
  • Urgency:
  • Preventative Actions:
  • Summary:
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:

DeletedUser7719

I had this problem on Internet Explorer (Windows 8v) just by refreshing, but I could just go back to the website and click on the "play" button again. I not saying this is the same type of problem though

DeletedUser9168

I have also been getting unexpected error messages over the last couple of days. I frequently have 2 cities (usually G & H) open on different tabs of same window, along with a main forum tab, so that i can flick between them at will. Only in the last couple of days, 3 times so far i have found that when going to the Houndsmoor tab, i am finding the city closed with the error message "you should not enter standby or hibernate......."
- but i haven't! I am familar with this message, appearing when expected after i have run out of charge, or closed my laptop lid which puts it into hibernation, but this doesn't apply here. Any ideas?
This may or may not have any connection with the OP, but there definitely seems to be something odd happening.

DeletedUser

I have had this on windows 8 all the time since started playing months ago it comes n goes but I never reported it as a quick refresh tends to sort it out, Kim.

DeletedUser8813

i get the session has expired quite a bit on windows 7 ..and waterfox..but a refresh fixes it .i also never reported it

DeletedUser7990

I was about to come on and say it hadn't happened since it happened yesterday two times in a row. But then it happened as I logged on, about the same time too, round about this time in the evening (for me)!

DeletedUser9168

i wonder if at that particular time there is a lot of load on your internet server?

DeletedUser

Same here, started to think someone's got hacked into my account..

DeletedUser98641

Session terminated even though only one session was open at the time.

•World: Cirgard
•Browser and Version: Explorer
•Overview of the bug: Says "Session terminated

Another instance of Forge of Empires was started on this computer. This session has been terminated." I was logged on only once, there wasn't another FoE open at the time.
•Screenshots:
•How often this occurs: Happened twice in a row
•Urgency:
•Preventative Actions:
•Summary:
•I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
•Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:

This has never happened to me before. Started yesterday and pops up every time I need to refresh. Really annoying... -.-
Had the same thought, that someone hacked my account. Glad to see more have the same problem but angry that its there.. :(

DeletedUser98641

I still have this problem and since I wrote my previous reply I've had this "bug" many, many times per day, and always when I refresh. Does anyone work on it?