• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Session terminated due to another session error

• Thread starter DeletedUser15432
  • Start date

DeletedUser15432

• KorchWorld:
  • Google chrome latest version :
  • Error message another session running when hitting the refresh button:
  • Error session terminated.png:
  • Every time refresh is used
  • Vermillion code urgency :
  • temporary changing worlds :
  • fix the problem
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:

DeletedUser97349

I have been unable to reproduce this; which browser are you using, and does it occur if you try a different one? This message usually appears if you attempt to login to your game on that world when it is already running in another tab.

DeletedUser15432

Using google chrome and it only happens on refresh on Korch, only have one world open at any one time

DeletedUser97349

Could you try a different browser to see if the issue occurs there as well, please?

DeletedUser97349

With no further info for now I will move this to archive, however should it reoccur I can reopen investigations.

DeletedUser14782

i know this sometimes happens when it refreshes, happened to me a bit