• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Servers Down?

DeletedUser108473

So, try to log in this morning and keep getting a server error message. Are the servers down or is it something else in particular?

Emberguard

Legend
I am not aware of any server maintenance or issues with the server. My own cities are logged in right now and working.

If you wish to contact support on the issue here's a link

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Ah it can be all sorts of things lol ... leatly game just logges out with no apparent reason

DeletedUser116375

I am trying to login to FoE aswell but I keep getting this:

upload_2018-12-20_12-19-23.png

I have been getting this a few times now.

Shad23

Emperor
never had that but msg seems to say you don't have an acount as it asks you how should it call you unless your having fun at our expense you sure you have not been baned ?

Emberguard

Legend
while I've never had that exact screenshot from FoE, it does look like what I've seen on every other website whenever my internet is barely working or has a slow patch: a barebones text version of the site (from the page being partially loaded)