• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Server Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathrattle

Private
FoE logic : Give you a event you have no chance of completing without massive cash spending then do not allow you to log into game. To busy out spending that holiday event cash to fix the servers it would seem.
Nice holiday bonus, Servers do not work and by the time we can log back in we will be plundered and sniped to oblivion. Merry Christmas FoE players. Do not think for a minute you will get any compensation for their negligence. FoE prove me wrong for once.

Last edited:

Timer X7

Private
FoE logic : Give you a event you have no chance of completing without massive cash spending then do not allow you to log into game. To busy out spending that holiday event cash to fix the servers it would seem.
Nice holiday bonus, Servers do not work and by the time we can log back in we will be plundered and sniped to oblivion. Merry Christmas FoE players. Do not think for a minute you will get any compensation for their negligence. FoE prove me wrong for once.
To be fair I don't remember the game server going down, like ever, and I've been playing for years

dickson4

Private
I have lost the same is there any compensation for this? as people have said there are quests that are time dependent. This has been for at least 4 hours

NobleZardoz

Private
righto, cannot log in, so cannot do the daily quests for the winter event, so how do I finish?????
Will we be compensated for the loss of daily key?

Does anyone know when we might be able to log on once again. I’ve been checking back and forth for about 3 and a half hours. I wonder if we’ll be able to finish GbG before it closes in a few hours.

same here. i've got just over 24 hours to do a 10 of each good to finish it. hoping they get it back up soon
got a settlement going & I am losing time frustration
I feel your pain friend, I might not have a settlement going, aren’t I’m lucky, but I’ve been wanting to pickup my colonial goods and finish GBG to help my three guilds. Has this ever happened before?

Mrs.T.

Private
I thought it was just me who couldn’t get into the game. I was playing and all of a sudden it said my session timed out and haven’t been able to get back in. Is the game server down or are they doing an update?

Great John

Private
Hope we get rewards for things we were not able to complete. It's been down too long here in Australia. How long does it take to swap out a server?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.