• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Seriously? Awesome quest reward!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Colonial age, this is like my 10th quest and here is the awesome reward I get for paying 25 glass and 4 000 supplies!

2012-10-26 18-46-32.jpg

Intentional joke or a mistake in the code?

DeletedUser

It's Rinbin..
He thinks 1 coin is a cool reward, remember? ;)

- L

DeletedUser653

sometimes hes nice to you, many times hes not, so you take your chances when accepting a quest by rinbin!

Personally I skipped many of his in earlier part of game and (many thanks) will skip him again on 10th quest in colonial!!!!

DeletedUser6965

Lol ^^ But it's not a colonial quest?! I'm sure I had much more than 10 quest and did not get this one. I think it's a new LMA quest.

DeletedUser3157

Haha nice one. At least you can give it a go in bronze tower this week. Btw this makes perfect sense. You are the rich player in colonial age and rinbin vistits one of your colonies and brings back some locals. It is obvious they will be primitive units compared to you, so I think it's a neat joke tbh.

DeletedUser

It is true that Rinbin often gives you lame rewards for your efforts. He also might give you something nice though. His quests are usually chains, so completing one allows you to move on to another few.. And completing the last one in the chain gives you the big price, often in my experience diamonds.

Status
Not open for further replies.