• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Seraphim's House of Signatures

DeletedUser

Sera thread banner.png

Welcome to the House of Signatures!

Due to recent interest, I have decided to open up shop and offer you personalized signatures! :D

Requesting Signatures:
If you need a signature, please leave a post along with the banner size, colors, theme or specific image you wish to have,
Main Text and Sub Text. You can also request for an Avatar.

If you don't know what you want, don't worry! I will use the best of my skills to making something special for you :)

I don't ask for anything in return. All that I ask is for you to be happy with your signature and to enjoy it!

I will keep you posted on signatures I make and hope you enjoy and appreciate them.

Everything I design is made with love, dedication, quality and consideration!

Attachments

• seraphim head banner.png
    seraphim head banner.png
    187 KB · Views: 705
  • Sera thread banner.png
    Sera thread banner.png
    170.4 KB · Views: 635
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Here are the latest signatures I have made:

snail signatures 2.png

Blacksmith banner.png

Lady Medea Signature.png

Signature 3.png

Signature 1.png

Signature 4.png

Kimba signature 3.jpg

Signatures 3.png

Mayura signature.png

Beast Signature.png

Attachments

• mutzena 3.png
    mutzena 3.png
    108.1 KB · Views: 536
  • sera signatures 2.png
    sera signatures 2.png
    101.2 KB · Views: 542
  • Mutzena render.png
    Mutzena render.png
    109.6 KB · Views: 496

DeletedUser12400

I like the way you designed post, looks like a little part of heaven.
Great signatures :o

DeletedUser14230

Hi seraphim11:o
I just want to say . I appreciate your great work and your dedication to helping members of this forum.
Regards.

DeletedUser

I must say, I love your work :) Very beautiful.
Perhaps you would make me one aswell? It has to be better than my current one for me to use it though ;)
I would like to see something with the blue and green peaceful colors like your sig, and a female face on it.. And my name :) Other than that I would love to see you let your talent run free and see how it turns out! And the size should be 500x100 pixels so it's within the forum rules.

Thank you <3
~Mutzena~

DeletedUser

Thank you all so much for your kind words! :D Your all awesome! I will do my best to helping you all out.

I must say, I love your work :) Very beautiful.
Perhaps you would make me one aswell? It has to be better than my current one for me to use it though ;)
I would like to see something with the blue and green peaceful colors like your sig, and a female face on it.. And my name :) Other than that I would love to see you let your talent run free and see how it turns out! And the size should be 500x100 pixels so it's within the forum rules.

Thank you <3
~Mutzena~

Thank you! I will work on your signature and post it as soon as I am done ;)

DeletedUser

Your signatures (and your avatar) are amazing! :)

I am sure that they will brighten up the forum and make a lot of people happy. I will certainly check your shop frequently to admire your imagination and skill.

Just a heads up - I think you will have competition from another person who recently opened shop (*cough*and *cough*made Mutzena's current*cough* signature*cough*).

DeletedUser

Mutzena banner 2.png

Mutzena banner 3.png

Mutzena banner.png

As promised! Here is your signature Muztena :) I made 3, I wasn't sure which one you would like so I will leave that to you.
Hope you like them! I can always modify them to your liking, I don't mind at all. Enjoy!

DeletedUser

Wow, vey nice work, I love them all, most that last one. But may I ask for a tiny change? You seem to have misspelled my name.. :)

~Mutzena~

DeletedUser

¿Can you make me one featuring Mixcoatl in snake form, with a main focus on cold colors like dark blue-ish, please?

DeletedUser

Wow, vey nice work, I love them all, most that last one. But may I ask for a tiny change? You seem to have misspelled my name.. :)

~Mutzena~

My apologies :) I should have noticed a mistake like that. Here is your final signature. Hope you enjoy it!

Overtype banner.png

DeletedUser

¿Can you make me one featuring Mixcoatl in snake form, with a main focus on cold colors like dark blue-ish, please?

As promised, here is your banner :) I hope you like it. Let me know if I used the right imagery of Mixcoatl, it was very challenging looking for pictures. Enjoy!

ws banner.png

DeletedUser

I really like it!, albeit, that is Maquizcohuatl or Maquizcoatl. I´ll take it anyways, really, thank you very much. :)

By the way, may I ask you one last favor please?, can you make the banner an avatar, just switching my name below the sacred snake?, I know it´s not a signature, but I would love an avatar to match the banner.

DeletedUser

I really like it!, albeit, that is Maquizcohuatl or Maquizcoatl. I´ll take it anyways, really, thank you very much. :)

By the way, may I ask you one last favor please?, can you make the banner an avatar, just switching my name below the sacred snake?, I know it´s not a signature, but I would love an avatar to match the banner.

Im glad you liked it :) Here are the avatars. I made 2, 1 with your name at the bottom and another one with just the serpent. Let me know if you want any changes, there is no proglem ;) Enjoy!

serpent avatar 1.png serpent avatar 2.png