• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

September cottage upgrade kits etc

- Ellie -

Sergeant
Hi, has this been spoken about before only I can't seem to find anything and was wondering if such things are going to be added to the Antiques dealer- by the way, Thanks for adding the eternal tree of love, I was delighted to be given the opportunity to get this, now i'd like a speakers corner.. little things you know xx

Agent327

Overlord
Hi, has this been spoken about before only I can't seem to find anything and was wondering if such things are going to be added to the Antiques dealer- by the way,

You can not figure that out on your own? Look at what there is now. What does that tell you?

Thanks for adding the eternal tree of love, I was delighted to be given the opportunity to get this

It's totally useless, but as long as you are happy with it, enjoy it.

now i'd like a speakers corner.. little things you know xx

Little things is knowing what you are talking about. Speaker's Corner was a one time only. Checkmate Square has the exact same stats and can already be found in the AD, so what's left is a rather stupid request.

As for the September cottage upgrade kits, they will probably come around to AD at some point, the general rule was that event upgrades would be a daily special in the same event 2 years later however that seems to have been shortened recently with the ship upgrades for example being released the next year so it may be sooner than you think :)

Last edited by a moderator:

- Ellie -

Sergeant
One of the reasons for asking the question was as you may have guessed, I have a couple in my inventory and I had contemplated placing them in the antiques dealer, though i had waited for some time and i have an eternal tree of love- Thank you again Inno :lol: The Appleton cottage is ok with its 13% att and 18% def and a few fp to boot which can't be that bad, i could not afford the winter train kit- or so many of them so the cottage seems more desirable imho, i think they may just have to stay in my inventory for a little while longer, Thank you both :)

I have lots of spare upgrades in my inventory mostly from before the AD existed, I won't sell them because space is unlimited and at some point they may be useful as some already have