• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

September Cottage supplies boost.. or not

Dixafer

Private
Hi,
just got Sept cottage after fall event.
Also Golden Crops + Barn and fields from last year, all of which provide a tasty Supplies boost.

Looking at the supplies output from Sept cottage its as per the documented specs and not boosted by any of the multipliers.

Is this right ?

The docs for the Cottage say it gets "various" boosts, same as other event buildings. Did I miss a trick ?

Should the Sept Cottage be boosted by the multipliers ?

Cheers.

Emberguard

Legend
Visual bug. It'll still boost

image0.png

image0.png

Dixafer

Private
Fair enough, cant argue with cold hard facts ;).
But you gotta wonder where the devs priorities are .... :P

1634420001316.png

1634420045616.png

Knight of ICE

Appleton cottage gives 1,440 supplies if motivated. Yours gives 2,722. How is that not boosted?

Dixafer

Private
Emberguard said it was a bug in the visuals for the building status and I just confirmed it with the pics I sent.
I already agreed with her in my last message. So now we know it is boosted.
Didn't you read my comment ?

Anyhoo, done deal.

Knight of ICE

Emberguard said it was a bug in the visuals for the building status and I just confirmed it with the pics I sent.
I already agreed with her in my last message. So now we know it is boosted.
Didn't you read my comment ?

Anyhoo, done deal.

The pics you sent shows that your cottage gives 1,440 if motivated. Your second pic shows you get 2,722 upon collecting. That is boosted. Without knowing the boost you have, you can not say if it is a visual bug or not.

Dixafer

Private
1440 x 1.89=2721.6

My supplies boost is 89%

1634467012844.png

I'm good with the visual bug explanation.
Happy citizen :)

Dixafer

Private
Ok. You're saying that my initial pic captured the "when motivated" output ?
In that case I'd argue that Appletons visual stats are inconsistent with other event building output stats and this confused me and caused me to raise the question.
I'm reading the display metrics as the "collectible" numbers. Appleton shows 1440 as being the supplies output. This is the base number (unboosted) for the age of the building taken from the documented building specs. On the other hand the coins number 13,630 is the calculated boosted value.
But the actual supplies collected for me is 2722.

Compared to Harvest Barn for example this seems inconsistent.
HB displays the calculated boosted supplies number 7144. And this is what is collected

1634469885218.png
1634469937402.png

Knight of ICE

Your original picture shows the Cottage when it has not been motivated yet. It will only give supplies when motivated, so it gives the correct amount at that time. Your second picture shows it as motivated and with your boosts added giving the right amount.

The boost you have only shows to your base production.

Dixafer

Private
Ok, appreciate distinguishing between unmotivated 1st pic ( which shows the when motivated value) and the 2nd pic when it is motivated.
However 1440 is not adding the supply boosts. I'll be collecting 2722 supplies later on.
When hovering over any other building (at least in my city ...) it displays the output to be collected. This difference is why I raised the question

And I do appreciate the feedback :D

cheers.