• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: Separate the messages from different worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9018

There are people that play on multiple worlds so wouldn't it be better if when you logged into that world you only get messages from that world and not all worlds.

Sometimes people get confused with messages and not realise which world it comes from because some members are in the same guilds in multiple worlds.

So if I was playing in Dinegu then if only messages from that world is displayed in the messages it will make it easier to manage.
If it was Fel Dranghyr then only Fel Dranghyr messages and so on.
Some guild are very active with chatting via messages and others are quite quiet.

DeletedUser653

no ... but to be able to see world next to the message would be useful

DeletedUser

no ... but to be able to see world next to the message would be useful

Love the idea, though i only play on Brisgard it will make it easier for my guild members to go through the mails the receive.
So if it's good for them it's good for me.

+1

DeletedUser

I don't think this thread is very necessary.
If you type "World stamp" in the search, you'll find multiple answers. (I know this coz I answered this multiple times)

- L

DeletedUser

+1 for a world stamp indicator somewhere in the messages (as a person who plays on 3 worlds).

DeletedUser

I don't think this thread is very necessary.
If you type "World stamp" in the search, you'll find multiple answers. (I know this coz I answered this multiple times)
- L
Actually no, this is the only forum thread that shows up. Presumably the previous duplicates have been deleted or merged?

DeletedUser

Actually no, this is the only forum thread that shows up. Presumably the previous duplicates have been deleted or merged?

Hey davidb3,

By putting "world" + "stamp" in the search box, I was able to find relevant threads about this issue and, indeed, this has already been thouroughly discussed and answered. If you are interested, the following are just some examples:

Messages on two worlds

What world are you in?!?

Messaging - which contains an answer by the Checkered Jester too.

DeletedUser

A World-Identification Stamp in the messages, has been announced as something that will be implemented sometime in the future.

I remember hearing that, and definitely looking forward to this.

DeletedUser276

You currently receive all messages on all worlds, but a message marking system is planned for the future so you know what message was receive on which world.

this has already been answered by the biggest boss we have. As such this thread is not necessary to ask to have it put in.

Status
Not open for further replies.