• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

sending goods

DeletedUser7650

Does anyone know if it is possible to send goods to other player? If it is possible then how?
And another question about trading.... my friend posted offer, but I can not see it, what happened?

DeletedUser

Hey marcuss69, welcome to the Forums. :)

It is not possible to send goods or resources to eachother for free. Nor will this be made possible for reasons of abuse.
If your friend made an offer and it's gone, then someone in your guild or neighbourhood took the offer before you did. Ask your friend to check their News. It should show who accepted their offer.

- L

DeletedUser653

If you want to exchange goods with a friend it is possible but the offer has to be made on the open forum so you have to ensure you are both on line and both in trading area, then you should see the offer first and can trade. But remember theres 1000's of players looking at trades at any time so if you try and trade 50 colonial goods for 25 stone theres going to be a lot of players trying to take your offer and some may be quicker then you!

DeletedUser

Are you in the same neighbourhood and/or guild?
You can ONLY trade with your neighbours and guildmembers. Trading with neighbours costs 1 Forge Point.
If your friend made it a Guild Only trade, and you're not in their guild, then you can't see it.

@HRC: Setting up trades on the open forum doesn't make a lot of sense, since you need to be in the same neighbourhood for a trade to happen. If it's someone you know, just PM them. :)

- L

DeletedUser653

If his offer is active you should be able to see it assuming you are in the same group of 80 players or the same guild. How do you know his offer is still active and what stopping you accepting? Do you need a forge point? do you have the goods to exchange?

Edit: beaten to it!

I have traded with players in my 80 by making sure they were on the trading area before I posted and I get a 80-90% conversion rate. So I agree we communicate via the message center and when we are ready we post the trade.

Last edited by a moderator: