• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: sending gifts

DeletedUser4333

dear forge of empire team
i think you should be able to send people gifts
you could host tornemants in guild like for people who increase there points by the most for the week or do the most polishing and motivating you can do prizes and the leader of the guild can send like 1st 100000 suplise 100 goods of there choice and 20000 and 2nd 50000 supplise 80 goods of choice and 10000 coins so on
also there would be if a player was much lower than you there would be a limit to how much you can send them also look at games where people have the freedom to give lower levels anything like world of warcraft or runescape and you`ll know what i mean. and say okay i have 400 rope thats more than what ill ever need and im always producing more i wouldnt mined sparing 10 rope for some one and because it cost me 1600 to make i might ask for say 1650 in returne

and you can help out a firend who needs like 3000 gold to get a building what do you think team
could people reply up if they agree

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You should use the template in the sticky and please take special note of the "Balance/Abuse Prevention" part.

DeletedUser

When you ask the 'team' if they agree, I expect that you mean all the players of this Beta game who are trying to help improve it. What you have just done is asked a question and give some feedback to the company. There are two separate forum sections for feedback and game discussion.

If you still want to put this forward as an 'idea' then you need to read the 4 threads at the beginning of the ideas section and put your idea into the proper format.

This thread is most important: Guide to the Ideas section *Please read before posting*