• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Sell Building Dialogue

DeletedUser

• World: Greifental
  • Browser and Version: Google Chrome Version: 25.0.1364.172 m
  • Overview of the bug: Layout issue with font when selling a building.
  • Screenshots:
  • Sell Building.jpg
  • How often this occurs: All the time
  • Urgency: Low
  • Preventative Actions: None
  • Summary: As you can see the name of the building being sold is hiding under the text below!
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: None found
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods: Yes, didn't make any difference

DeletedUser

Can't replicate it so far, i got same chrome version.

What is the name of the building you where trying to sell? Or is it happening for all buildings?

If for all, what is your screen resolution?

DeletedUser

Sorry, my mistake, it is only on Beekeeper and Monument! Or at least, none of the other buildings in my city!

DeletedUser4089

I just tested this and not having any issues.

Changelog 1.03 mentions "Some text issues have been solved.", so possibly in that update.