• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: Seeing Your Bonus Productions A Little Better

• Thread starter DeletedUser7719
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7719

Proposal:
Pretty much my title

Have I...:
Yes, I have searched, and have not seen anything similar

Details/Visual Aid:
Let's get a little more specific now shall we? I want to help the newcomers to this game (or anyone who still doesn't understand the concept of it), so (let's hope this is easy to explain):
Idea 4a.JPG
If you have conquered a province your Boost should highlighted green.

Idea 4b.JPG
This is the part where I may need opinions. I was wondering if there should be anything highlighted in red/yellow. Red would be there would be no chance of getting the boost (so it will only show up after you see your two boosted deposits for the age). And yellow would be if you had the deposit, but you haven't conquered the province yet

Reason:
It will be a more convenient to us, so we know we weren't thinking of another account :p

Summary:
Easy visual for goods with bonus

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It sounds convenient and a great idea.

My only concern is the "yellow" part you mentioned. Might not want people to be able to tell what goods deposits they have before they've scouted the appropriate province.

And if red means "You don't have this bonus and never will", then showing red before a province is scouted and changing it to yellow might be slightly confusing in some situations?

EDIT: There have been times that I remember having to double check my campaign map to see what goods boosts I had, before building the appropriate building. This would have been handy then.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

It should remain blank until you:
1) gain a province with that boost which will turn it yellow or
2) already have scouted the two provinces with boost and if it isn't in those two, it will turn red

DeletedUser

It should remain blank until you:
1) gain a province with that boost which will turn it yellow or
2) already have scouted the two provinces with boost and if it isn't in those two, it will turn red

With this note, I would say a +1 from me. Sounds very handy :)

~Mutzena~

DeletedUser

Agreed, with byeordie's addition it would be a nice reminder for those that forget.

- L

Status
Not open for further replies.