• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Sectors fully filled with DA's being attacked and are going down in seconds

• Thread starter DeletedUser112206
  • Start date

DeletedUser112206

How can that be possible? 5 fighters (2 fights/per person) can't defend a sector on auto with having to do 10 battles, while the attackers have to do 80 and set maybe one re-siege?
This speedy fighting without a break for replacing injured/troops resetting troops is not always occurring, even with counting 7 fighters on - so that fact tells me there is some cheating of some sort going on.
High attack/defense power, fast running PC by all our fighters and a person organised to replace DA's when re-siege is possibly occurring.
Is it possible a computer bot/fighting script could have been used? I have send 2 tickets to INNO about this.
Got only the same generic and bottled message (twice) and others who have also send a ticket .

I hope some experienced and clever players here can give suggestions of how this - speed fighting without a break and sector goes in seconds - is possible.
I enjoy a challenge and the competition on GvG maps, but when players seem to abuse the system/cheat, that ruins the game.

Agent327

Overlord
How can that be possible? 5 fighters (2 fights/per person) can't defend a sector on auto with having to do 10 battles, while the attackers have to do 80 and set maybe one re-siege?
This speedy fighting without a break for replacing injured/troops resetting troops is not always occurring, even with counting 7 fighters on - so that fact tells me there is some cheating of some sort going on.
High attack/defense power, fast running PC by all our fighters and a person organised to replace DA's when re-siege is possibly occurring.
Is it possible a computer bot/fighting script could have been used? I have send 2 tickets to INNO about this.
Got only the same generic and bottled message (twice) and others who have also send a ticket .

I hope some experienced and clever players here can give suggestions of how this - speed fighting without a break and sector goes in seconds - is possible.
I enjoy a challenge and the competition on GvG maps, but when players seem to abuse the system/cheat, that ruins the game.

Use the search function. You can find lengthy discussions on this.

DeletedUser6065

Multiple people are probably attacking the sector. If you are lasting long enough to respond at all, then either you are very lucky (hows the Spring Event working for you?), or the attackers are toying with you. And, though I hate to agree w/Asshat327, this has been discussed previously.
. . . mk

DeletedUser

High attack and defense is key for rapidly taking sectors within GvG. (Less refreshing troops)