• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Sector release

DeletedUser109345

I would like to rise an issue about releasing and retaking sectors on GvG map.
My suggestion is to put 3 hours time for possibility of retaking released sectors. On my opinion that practice should be limited on the same matter like leaving and coming back (7 days calling period) to the same guild.

DeletedUser12400

I would say couple of minutes otherwise it gives attacking guild advantage.

DeletedUser96869

I don't see what the issue is. Yes a guild can protect the sector but they lose goods doing so. In the age of LZ's being brought down to 1 DA it makes sense to drop and capture rather than fill with 80 in defence if you can spare the goods.

DeletedUser100832

I don't see what the issue is. Yes a guild can protect the sector but they lose goods doing so. In the age of LZ's being brought down to 1 DA it makes sense to drop and capture rather than fill with 80 in defence if you can spare the goods.

the amount of goods involved is usually far far too small - because guilds trying this practice are ghost and 'spoiler' guilds whose aim is not to have a lot of sectors, but just to stop other guilds gaining/keeping sectors

I would say 10-15 minutes should be the delay, otherwise we will see again and again guilds trying to grant freedom in between sieges and then place a siege themselves. Which again makes the game all about how fast your connection to the server is.

DeletedUser100065

I'd say 3 hours is too long a wait so would have to give this idea a -1 on that basis alone. If a few minutes then sure could make things more interesting. If nothing else would give enough time to clear cache, change browsers, get stuck at 67% and still be back in time to try taking it back :D