• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Sector in Karchagu not displayed as taken on overland map

DeletedUser

• World: Fel Dragyr
  • Browser and Version: Internet Explorer (on two computers)
  • Overview of the bug: While I have taken all sectors in Karchagu, the northwestern one is shown neither red or green on the overworld map
  • Screenshots: Not at this time, might be able to take one on the other computer.
  • How often this occurs: All the time. Seen on two computers.
  • Urgency: Very low, cosmetic
  • Preventative Actions : None
  • Summary: I'm further on but just recently noticed this.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: YES
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: YES

DeletedUser

Hey Brahminator,

I think I found the area you're mentioning. Is this it:
2uidy0i.png

In that case, it's not a bug. It's just a piece of land or sector that can't be conquered. I'm not sure why it's got a sector border around it, maybe it initially was included when the map was first created and then taken out, or maybe there is another explanation.
Anyway, no need to worry about it. It currently has no use. :)

- L

DeletedUser

Yes that is the correct area. I disagree that it can't be conquered and believe that it is still a bug. If you look at the section you have outlined as Karchagu, it shows 4 sectors. If you click on the region and view the sector map you will count 5 including the northwestern section. The sector gives supplies as a reward for conquering it.

It's not a critical bug, but just for sake of perfection I mention that the overworld map does not match the sector map :)

I have asked my guildmates if they noticed it and they have reported the error too.

DeletedUser1094

I agree, that it could be referred to as a Graphics-bug. The fifth sector (North-West) of the Province of Karchagu, has been excluded from the main (large) Province-map.

Karchagu_2.PNGKarchagu_1.PNG

DeletedUser

Ah, didn't check the sectors, thanks for the pics KD.
I'll put this in the Graphics error thread.

Find it here: Click me

- L

Last edited by a moderator: