• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Secret Identity

DeletedUser112480

Hello Everybody ,,

Am not sure if someone asked about this topic before but I want to know what is the Secret Identity, and how I can get it if possible, is it required a certain thing to be acquired or received as a prize or something, or what

Greetings,

DeletedUser112480

many times I got attacked with rouges soldiers and when they are died they turned into other form of soldiers from my age or different age this is why am asking about it.

DeletedUser114252

Good morning -
Secret Identity is an ability that all rouges have. (and I believe only they do) It requires nothing except having a rouge on the battlefield. What this means is they enter the battlefield as rouges - and when the are hit instead of taking damage from that first attack the transform into another unit that is also part of their army.

This brings an advantage and a problem - the advantage is that when they are attacked they absorb one hit making them a very powerful attack unit (slow - but powerful) - after that first hit they play as the regular unit they become.

The problem is that when there are no other units in that army - the rouge has nothing to transform into and is instantly killed.

As a strategy advice - when attacking with rouges - protect the "real unit" until all rouges have turned.
When fighting against rouges kill all other units first before engaging the rouge.

Hope this helps. :)

DeletedUser112892

"Secret identity" is ability where unit that has it ignores first strike and retaliates, after which Rogue turns into another of your regular units.
That is why you should always bring at least one ordinary unit rogue can turn into or it will be killed in just one hit if it has no other unit to be transformed into.
Rogues are only units that have "Secret identity" ability and are produced in Rogue Hideouts. You can get Rogues and Rogue Hideouts from daily tasks, events etc.
However, when you build Rogue Hideout, you will find yourself with only two slots for Rogue production (another 3 needs to be paid with diamonds a and they are just waste of them). So, best decision is to build Alcatraz and combine it with Rogue Hideout so you can have infinite source of Rogues.
Good morning -
Secret Identity is an ability that all rouges have. (and I believe only they do) It requires nothing except having a rouge on the battlefield. What this means is they enter the battlefield as rouges - and when the are hit instead of taking damage from that first attack the transform into another unit that is also part of their army.

This brings an advantage and a problem - the advantage is that when they are attacked they absorb one hit making them a very powerful attack unit (slow - but powerful) - after that first hit they play as the regular unit they become.

The problem is that when there are no other units in that army - the rouge has nothing to transform into and is instantly killed.

As a strategy advice - when attacking with rouges - protect the "real unit" until all rouges have turned.
When fighting against rouges kill all other units first before engaging the rouge.

Hope this helps. :)
Lol, you ninja'd me :hide: