• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Second city

• Thread starter DeletedUser100832
  • Start date

DeletedUser100832

Proposal:
Every player gets a second city in which it is possible to place buildings from the inventory. This second city can be used to help their guild and has no GB's, town hall or any other buildings except roads and buildings from the inventory. It is not in any age.

Reason: People have too much stuff they would like to place but cannot. For example I have lots of watchfires and want to place them, but that would be suboptimal. But in my second city I could do that and get that 1000% def bonus I always dreamed of.

Details:
Your inventory is shared between your cities. You can put buildings from there into your second city. Any goods you collect will go to guild treasury, diamonds to your account, medals to guild treasury.

For units and forge points I suggest creating a guild unit and fp pool which everything from your second city will go to (except the 8 units you will need to defend it). Then the former can be used for sieges and defs, and the latter randomly distributed to the gb's of lower ranking players in the guild. Plundering a second city will work as normal.

Visual Aids:
n/a

Balance:
It will help some guilds a little, but the effect should be similar for everyone. Because you cannot just spambuild goods buildings, you cannot just fill your second city with them. You can build terrace farms for goods, but you would have to get them first.

Abuse Prevention:
n/a

Agent327

Overlord
Reason: People have too much stuff they would like to place but cannot. For example I have lots of watchfires and want to place them, but that would be suboptimal. But in my second city I could do that and get that 1000% def bonus I always dreamed of.

No you cant, cause according to you, your second city is there to help your guild and not yourself.

Details:
Your inventory is shared between your cities. You can put buildings from there into your second city. Any goods you collect will go to guild treasury, diamonds to your account, medals to guild treasury.

Again, what do you want. You seem to want everything to go to the guild, unless you can profit from it yourself. What would be the use of goods going to your guild? I produce OF goods. Nothing the guild can do with those.

For units and forge points I suggest creating a guild unit and fp pool which everything from your second city will go to (except the 8 units you will need to defend it). Then the former can be used for sieges and defs, and the latter randomly distributed to the gb's of lower ranking players in the guild. Plundering a second city will work as normal.

What is a lower ranking player? The #2 in a guild of 2? Great way to abuse it.

It will help some guilds a little, but the effect should be similar for everyone. Because you cannot just spambuild goods buildings, you cannot just fill your second city with them. You can build terrace farms for goods, but you would have to get them first.

Not really. Got an inventory full of those and also plenty of tribal squares.

Abuse Prevention:
n/a

Really??????

Last edited: