• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search engine does not work

DeletedUser

Hi the search engine is kaput, when i enter a word lets say military or unit it finds zero threads. Can someone tell me if it is me or the engine that is not working.

DeletedUser

I just tested this, and used the keywords "military" and "units", i got quite a few results.

If you click on "Advanced Search" you will see a the bottom the tag cloud, this can also help to find help that you are looking for if searching does nothing or you.

DeletedUser1081

i tried searching kaput and this thread came up. i'd say it's working :cool:

DeletedUser

Actually my explanation was incorrect, when the search is complete the page format is such that I can not see the results. Its shows me x numbers of pages tab and then all teh info I can just see hidden on the right of ths screen. I just noticed the same issue when I go into announcements "new" does teh same. Im not sure why the formatting would change in such a way.

DeletedUser

Could you provide a screen shot please

It is worth 1000 words xD

DeletedUser

WOW, that is a little bit strange, if you haven't already try another browser, i will have a look around, but i don't see why it should be.

Also, what Style are you using? Give v2 a try if you are not using that one.

EDIT: I see you are using IE....i personally am not a fan of that, so i point the blame at there first xD