• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • The Castle System is now open

Kings and Queens, you now have your very own castle for your city. Learn all about our newest feature here!
  • Forum Contests

Do you want to win great prizes? Don't forget to check out the current contest here.
  • A New World is here!

Our newest world is now open! Read all about it here!

Search engine does not work

Nehebkau

Hi the search engine is kaput, when i enter a word lets say military or unit it finds zero threads. Can someone tell me if it is me or the engine that is not working.

Archangel Snail

I just tested this, and used the keywords "military" and "units", i got quite a few results.

If you click on "Advanced Search" you will see a the bottom the tag cloud, this can also help to find help that you are looking for if searching does nothing or you.

DeletedUser1081

i tried searching kaput and this thread came up. i'd say it's working :cool:

Nehebkau

Actually my explanation was incorrect, when the search is complete the page format is such that I can not see the results. Its shows me x numbers of pages tab and then all teh info I can just see hidden on the right of ths screen. I just noticed the same issue when I go into announcements "new" does teh same. Im not sure why the formatting would change in such a way.

Archangel Snail

Could you provide a screen shot please

It is worth 1000 words xD

Archangel Snail

WOW, that is a little bit strange, if you haven't already try another browser, i will have a look around, but i don't see why it should be.

Also, what Style are you using? Give v2 a try if you are not using that one.

EDIT: I see you are using IE....i personally am not a fan of that, so i point the blame at there first xD