• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unformatted: Scrolling between buildings

EddyBeGood.

Private
Proposal:
To make FOE more user friendly and reduce the clicks

Reason:
Having easy access to the status of all buildings of the same type instead of "hunting" in the city.

Details:
Lets take production buildings as an example.
You can scroll between buildings that have not been assigned supply productions. My proposal is to allow scrolling between all these buildings if they have been assigned productions or not.
To further clarify, you have set your production buildings to 24 hours, now you get a quest to produce 20 x 15min productions. At the moment you need to go into the city and find every production building to cancel the existing production and assign it the new production go back into the city and find the next building, with my proposal all you have to do is find one, cancel, new time, scroll to next and repeat the process.

Balance:
This would have no impact on game balance

Summary:
There is no overview of what you are producing. The button is already there so minimal programming required to allow this.
Buttons..jpg

I would vote yes too if there was a poll on this. Never understood why this isn't already the case. And while they're at it it would be good to add the same functionality to the phone app which doesn't even have it for buildings that haven't been assigned productions (possibly only military ones though? I play on both platforms and get mixed up sometimes).