• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: Scouting a Province

Status
Not open for further replies.

BasaltHead

Private
  • World: Brisgard
  • Browser and Version: Firefox 43.0.4
  • Overview of the bug: Scouting boat icon should have been greyed out because scouting was already in progress on another province.
  • Screenshots: Non unfortunately
  • How often this occurs: I imagine this only occurs if you try and scout using a boat when you are already scouting another province
  • Urgency: minor bug (non-game changing).
  • Preventative Actions: What have you tried to prevent this bug from occurring?
  • Summary: I had conquered Haulenois on the first map, which causes the boat icon appear to start scouting a new continent on the second continental map. At the time I was also in the process of scouting Grand Gap. The boat icon was not greyed out as happens when other provinces are available but another province is being scouted. Clicking on the boat icon created an internal error. I logged out of the system, and back in again. The boat icon was still available for clicking, but doing so again caused the internal error. Obviously, once the scouting of Grand Gap had finished, I was able to click on the boat icon and proceed normally. The error is that the boat icon should have been greyed out because scouting was already in progress.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.