• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Scout dark abyss

DeletedUser112901

I am stumped by this quest. I was able to do the first 2 sectors in the 1/3 oceanic future but no other sectors are available. The quest asks that I scout the dark abyss, but I can't find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

DeletedUser112901

Dark abyss is about the 4th or 5th sector. You have to conquer others first.
Thank you. I am having a problem in the oceanic future though. I was able to conquer the first 2 sectors but the PvP sector will not allow me to conquer it. Now there are no other sectors I can access. Is there a problem or is there something else I need to do.
Thank you again.

dimondus

Captain
index.png

probably need to scout that province

DeletedUser96901

hey guys
your are in OF

then you should know
to scout more provinces you must acquire the open ones first

but the PvP sector will not allow me to conquer it.
good description of the problem why you can't conquer that province

use Alt+F4 and then try again

Is there a problem or is there something else I need to do.
yes the problem is that you can't conquer the tower
because that is the else what you can do: conquer the tower

He has done two sectors and no others are available, so what is he supposed to scout?
read more carefully. the one with the tower is not done yet

Better contact Support.
good that they can look at your game

because with no information here we are blind for the actual problem and can't help

dimondus

Captain
Still can't get into the PvP sector. arrrgggggg.
I don't get it. Isn't the Murkey waters a province that unlock PvP sector in OFE? I think you get there before the Dark abyss province.
If you want to participate in OFE PvP contest you need to attack with OFE units.