• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Scale Medals in Summer Event for Eras

DeletedUser

I started playing 12 days ago and worked hard to win the Bronze tournament for 10 medals.

The Summer Event has already given 60 medals in 2 days - enough for 2 map expansions, to everybody in the neighborhood, just for existing. And 17 days to go.

This really does not line up with the effort that's needed for medals at this stage and I propose the # of medals be scaled for the era of the neighborhood.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3157

I could see that yes. It's out of proportion huge for first few weeks players. And on other end, those 20 medals are barely noticeble for high end players. I mean if some bug were to rob couple of thousand medals from me, I very likely wouldn't even notice that, not to mention 20 here and there :P

I highy doubt they will change it though, the event is already underway and in progress.

DeletedUser7719

Maybe this should be a change for next year ;)
(adding to that,) I also wished if they would have an "X" over the prizes that have been won 4 times already (rather than the arrow that points to the next spot on the wheel) as it doesn't literally go to the next one on the board.
Btw rumfeld, welcome to the forums! You should also note that there's a template for putting ideas here. Feel free to edit your post to include the template.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i think the arrow is to let the player know if he spins and stops at the extinct prize then he gets the arrowed prize instead. else everybody will be asking "will i waste a ticket when it lands on nothing?". now if the wheel doesn't literally go to the arrowed prize then we may report it as a display bug instead? :p

it's a rare giveaway event where the prizes consist free diamonds and premium cultural buildings(500diamonds). the extra 20medals per 77spins in the hood boost the groeth of small players greatly letting them buy many pieces of land for building more houses and supplies. i see this as a great way to stop the complaints that small players cannot grow, unless they only use the extra land to plant trees... :rolleyes: